So, if you are one of those women who have never used a hair dryer brush before, then this is your chance to know more about it.
Blow drying your hair can be hard in your arms and hands. Sometimes, you might even get impatient because it may take you a lot of time to maneuver them. This can be especially true when you are in a hurry and running late to go to work.
Fortunately, with the help of this innovative hair tool, it is now easier to manage your hair and save time as well – thanks to the hairdryer brush.
What is a hair dryer brush?
A hair dryer brush is a game-changing hair tool that is a dryer and brush at the same time. Many hairdryer brushes are corded, round, and blows heat from inside out to dry your hair. It also allows you to twirl, brush, and style your hair. And the result? Soft, bouncy hair like you got out of a hair salon!
How to use a hair dryer brush?
Styling while drying your hair has never been easy with the use of this hair dryer brush. Thanks to its new technology, you are multitasking and can achieve a salon-like hair finish all on your own.
It is very easy to use a hair dryer brush. But of course, you need to ensure that you are doing it properly so you will not damage your hair and accidentally burn yourself. Let me show you how:
- Wash and condition your hair. Using a voluminising shampoo and conditioner if your hair tends to get flat. Don’t skimp on conditioner because this will help in sealing moisture in your hair and prevent heat damage.
- Towel dry your hair with almost 80% done. Use a microfibre towel or soft shirt to wring out the water from your hair. If possible, allow your hair to air dry
- Apply a heat protectant haircare product. This will help reduce heat damage.
- Divide your hair into sections. Secure each section of your hair using clips and do it all over your hair.
- Turn on the brush and set it according to your preference. Beginning at the back, brush through the narrow pieces of your hair. Slowly glide and style on each section from your roots to tips. Repeat the process until all of the hair is dried.
- Finish it up with a styling hairspray. You may use a voluminising hair product to avoid weighing your hair down. If you have thick, curly, or dry hair, apply a few drops of argan oil on your hair ends to bring out more life.
Voila! It is easy and simple. It is important that your hair is damp and you are using the right hair products for your hair.
If you are still doubting if it works, then here are some other ways to use your hairdryer brush.
Add volume to your limp hair
If your hair strands just look so flat, your hair dryer brush can do the trick in giving it full volume. Just run the hot air brush through your hair, and in just a few minutes, your hair will get plump and full.
Straighten and curl your hair
Use your hair dryer brush to straighten or curl your hair instead of a flat iron or curling wand. It will also bring out the same look but with less heat damage.
Add shine to your hair
Apply a smoothing hair product to your wet hair and let it dry 80% of the way. Glide the hair dryer brush through your hair and see the result – shiny and soft!
Remember that a hair dryer brush is best used for 80% dried hair and not wet hair because this will cause overheating and damage the cuticles of your hair.
It is amazing that these hair dryer brushes can be versatile especially when it comes to creating a different look for your hair. Aside from making it easier for you to dry your hair, you can also style your hair at the same time.
But the best part of this hair tool – anyone can do it and is suited for all types of hair. You may click here to know more about the different hair dryer brush available in the market.
You can also check this article to find out if a hair dryer brush is suitable for you.
- 5 Natural Ingredients to Add to Your Foot Spa to Repair Dry and Cracked Heels - December 3, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Cleaning and Maintaining Your Foot Spa - December 1, 2021
- 8 Steps For an At-Home Pedicure That’s as Good as a Salon - November 26, 2021